1. Be respectful of your surroundings. Remember that this is someone’s final resting place.
2. Throw away your trash in trash cans. The ground is not an acceptable place to put beer bottles, condoms, bags, or anything else.
3. Do no put marks on graves or mausoleums. It’s a memorial of someone’s life, no an art pad.
4. Do not use headstones as stepping stones. Don’t walk on them.
5. Leave artifacts on the graves that loved ones place there. They are memories to the person and the deceased. They aren’t placed there for you to take.
6. If you see a crumbling gravestone, don’t aid in knocking it over. You will do more damage then nature will.
X-Posted. Delete if not appropriate.